At the moment we don’t have any litters. For more information and photos of future litters please contact us 😉 all previous litters you can see here.
Our kittens are raised at home with the family of the cat-mother and they are full members. They are very well socialized and happy kittens.
We have a couple of litters (3-4) per year so we can keep high quality, healthy litters and most important to give our time to each kitten, to help him to grow up into a nice and socialized cat. We have jobs and breeding is purely a hobby!
Kittens from Monoceros:
- Are ready to move to new homes at the age of 16-17 weeks;
- Are registered in FIFe with a 4 generation pedigree;
- Are twice vaccinated with dead vaccine;
- Are checked by a veterinarian (including checkup confirmation), dewormed, have EU vet passport and microchip;
- All kittens going as pets are neutered before leaving to new home;
- All kittens for breeding are only available to registered breeders.